Parks & Recreation Master Plan
The City's Parks and Recreation Board is currently preparing an updated Master Plan for 2018 adoption. Residents of Birmingham are invited to help us guide the future of Birmingham's Parks & Recreation.
Birmingham residents are invited to share input, ideas and priorities for our parks and recreation future at the following upcoming events:
• Presentation of Draft Plan for 30-day review to the Parks and Recreation Board
• Tuesday, November 14 at the Department of Public Services, located at 851 S. Eton Street.
• Presentation - 6:30 p.m. during the regular Parks & Recreation Board meeting.
- Presentation of Draft Plan to the City Commission
- Monday, January 8 at the Commission Room on the second floor of the Municipal Building, located at 151 Martin Street
- Presentation - 7:30 p.m. during the regular City Commission meeting.
- Public Hearing and Potential Adoption of the Plan by City Commission
- Monday, February 12 at the Commission Room on the second floor of the Municipal Building, located at 151 Martin Street
- Public Hearing - 7:30 p.m. during the regular City Commission meeting.
Past Events and Documents:
• Open House & Presentation
• Download the Presentation (PDF)
• Tuesday, October 3 at the Department of Public Services.
- Field Day at the Birmingham Farmers Market
- Sunday, September 17 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. during the Harvest Festival event!