Print this page
The City Clerk is responsible for:
- Administration of all elections
- Management of the City Code
- Agenda preparation, recording of meeting minutes, administrative support to the City Commission, Museum Board, and Board of Ethics
- Maintenance of all board and commission membership rosters
- Legal notices required by state and local statutes
- Maintenance of legal files (cemetery records, contracts, agreements, deeds, etc.)
- Assist in the organization of the annual Celebration Birmingham Parade
- Issuing several different types of licenses, including special event applications and telecommunication right-of way permits
- Processing incoming telephone calls and distributing mail
For information on the new voter registration and absent voter laws enacted by the passage of Proposal 18-3 in November, 2018, please visit the Voting Information tab.
The City of Birmingham City Clerk's Office is located in room #108 on the first floor of the City Hall Building, which is located at 151 Martin Street, Birmingham, MI 48009. You can submit requests to email@example.com.
View Larger Map
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Use the drop box on the south side of City Hall as a convenient way to deliver documents to the City Clerk.
- Voter Registration Applications
- Absentee Ballot Requests
- Absentee Ballots
- Pet Licenses
- All other forms
Voter Registration/Election Clerk
248.530.1804 or 248.530.1880