Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Print this page
To be considered you must:
- be a registered voter in the State of Michigan;
- be at least 16 years old (the voter registration requirement is waived for inspectors under 18);
- attend paid election inspector training session;
- have strong computer skills.
For additional information, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248.530.1880.
Download the Election Inspector Application.
Training Materials for Election Inspectors
Training Videos From Michigan Bureau of Elections
If you have trouble with audio on these videos try using Internet Explorer as your browser.
- Closing the Polls
- Electronic Poll Book
- Processing Voters
- Provisional (Affidavit and Envelope) Ballots
- Voters who have Moved
- ALL PLAYLISTS