Print this page
Birmingham's In the Park Concert series takes place in the beautiful Shain Park. The free concert series offers an opportunity to sit among the trees while enjoying beautiful music on warm summer evenings. Concerts span a diverse range of genres appealing to all ages. Bring your entire family along for an unforgettable summer evening tradition!
All Concerts start at 7 pm, unless noted
- June 10 – Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition Youth Action Board's Teen Summer Concert
- June 15 – The Gray Cats Band (Funk/Soul/Jazz)
- June 22 – Major Dudes (Rock)
- June 29 – Birmingham Concert Band (Orchestra)
- July 6 – Lisa Mary (Country)
- July 13 – Shout Tribute Band (Beatles)
- July 20 – 12pm showtime, SURF ZUP (Beach Boys)
- July 20 - Mainstream Drive (Classic Rock)
- July 27 - Thornetta Davis (R&B)
- August 3 - Concert Has Been Cancelled Due To Inclement Weather (Re-Scheduled for 8/24)
- August 10 - Itchycoo (Psychedelic Rock)*
- August 17 - 12pm showtime, UC3 Acoustic Trio
- August 17 - Mainstreet Soul*
- August 24 - Captain Fantastic Detroit and The Donny Rod Show (Rod Stewart & Elton John Tribute)
Franks Etc. will be on site serving award-winning high-quality hot dogs and sausages for purchase from
their classic 1965 VW food truck!
Download the 2022 In the Park Summer Concert Series Sponsorship form here.
Location: Shain Park
Missed a concert? The Bloomfield Community Television (Channel 15) will broadcast In the Park Concerts throughout the summer. Copies of the concerts are available. Order forms are available at the production van or by calling 248-433-7790.
Thank you to our previous sponsors,
The Original Pancake House
Chief Financial Credit Union
- Car Trucking, Inc.
- First United Methodist Church
- Serling & Abramson P.C.
- Gibbs Planning Group, Inc.
- Mr. Steve and Susan B. Hall
- Brad Simmons
- Vesco Oil Corporation