Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Print this page
The board shall consist of seven (7) voting trustees as follows:
- The mayor.
- A city commissioner to be selected by the city commission and to serve at the pleasure of the city commission.
- The city manager.
- A citizen, who is an elector of the city, and who is not eligible to participate in the retirement system as a member or retired member, to be appointed by the mayor by and with the consent of the city commission.
- A police member to be elected by the police members.
- A fire member to be elected by the fire members.
- A general member to be elected by the general members.
In addition, there shall be one (1) nonvoting ex officio retired member/beneficiary member to be elected by the retired members and beneficiaries currently receiving benefits from the system.
City boards and committees are now meeting in-person with a virtual option available to the public. Individuals who would like to attend meetings in person can access City Hall from the Martin Street entrance during normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. For meetings that occur after hours, visitors can access City Hall through the Police Department lobby entrance on Pierce Street. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask during meetings and while in City Hall.
Virtual Option for the Public
Members of the public who prefer to attend meetings virtually may continue to do so. Download Zoom instructions here. Zoom information for each meeting can be found at the bottom of meeting agendas or by scrolling down to Meeting Notices for further information.
Watching City Meetings
The community may also watch many City meetings on the local cable access channel and by web streaming on the City's Vimeo channel.
|12/10/21 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Notices|
|09/10/21 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|06/23/21 Special Meeting||Agenda||Minutes||More...|
|06/11/21 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes||More...|
|06/02/21 1st Quarter Review||More...|
|03/12/21 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes||More...|
|12/04/20 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes||More...|
|09/11/20 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes||More...|
|09/02/20 Consultant Report||More...|
|06/12/20 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes||More...|
|03/13/20 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|12/13/19 Regular Meeting||Minutes|
|09/13/19 Regular Meeting||Minutes|
|07/09/19 Regular Meeting||Minutes|