On May 14, 2018 the City Commission established the Ad Hoc Master Plan Selection Committee.
The purpose of the Ad Hoc Master Plan Selection Committee is to perform a preliminary review of all of the Request for Proposal (RFP) submittals for the new Birmingham Master Plan and to develop a recommendation to the City Commission on the selection of a consultant.
The term of the Committee shall continue for the duration of the consultant selection process.
The Committee shall have nine (9) members comprised of:
- Two (2) Planning Board members.
- Two (2) residents, with a preference that one be a former City Commissioner.
- One (1) Multi-Modal Transportation Board member.
- One (1) Advisory Parking Committee member.
- One (1) Parks and Recreation board member.
- One (1) Design Review Board/Historic District Commission member.
- One (1) Architectural Review Committee member.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Ad Hoc Ad Hoc Master Plan Selection Committee, please contact Jana Ecker, Planning Director, at 248.530.1841.
|Robin Boyle||Representative of Planning Board|
|Stuart Jeffares||Representative of Planning Board|
|Tom McDaniel||Resident, former City Commissioner|
|Amy Folberg||Representative of Multi-Modal Transportation Board|
|Al Vaitas||Representative of Advisory Parking Committee|
|Heather Carmona||Representative of Parks and Recreation Board|
|John Henke||Representative of Design Review Board/Historic District Commission|
|Christopher Longe||Representative of Architectural Review Committee|