Introducing the new AccessMyGov (AMG) Inspection Request Site
The City of Birmigham is excited to announce its new AccessMyGov (AMG) website which allows permit holders to request inspections online right up to 6:30 a.m. the morning of a needed inspection (as long as there is still availability for that date). If you have already created an account and linked your contractor name with The City of Birmingham, you can go directly to 'I Have an Account' to log in and schedule your inspection.
Creating an Account (Download a printable version of these instructions)
To create a user account, go to www.bsaonline.com and complete the registration process as follows:
- You will first designate a municipality on the home screen by searching and selecting Birmingham from the Municipal Directory.
- Click 'Register' located in the Account menu on the left.
- Fill out the information under the 'Create an Account' section- please note that all fields in this section are required.
- If you have entered all information completely and correctly, you will be able to click the 'Create Account' button on the bottom of the screen.
- This should produce a message confirming your registration with instructions to check your email for a verification link.
- Click the link provided to you in your email to activate your account. If the email does not appear within a few minutes, check your junk or spam folder.
- Clicking the activation link in your email should produce an account activation screen where you will be able to log in.
- You will have to obtain a pin from the City or call the Building Department to link your account with The City of Birmingham.
- You now have an account with BS&A Online and can schedule inspections or track the progress of your projects 24 hours a day!
Our Inspectors are generally in the office and available for scheduling questions and requests between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.